View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
November 16, 2010
Harold "Andy" Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Proclamation - Eagle Scout Award - Steven Warner
· Commendation - Roberto Villegas-Gonzales
· Service Award - Brenda Carlisle - 20 years
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes from November 2, 2010
3. Monthly Financial Report - October 2010
4. Request for payment - Thompson Dreessen & Dorner Inc. - Professional Services - $5,796.90.
5. Request for payment - Heimes Corporation - La Vista Falls Storm Water Filter No. 1 - $42,816.00.
6. Request for payment - Midwest Right of Way Services, Inc. - Professional Services - Thompson Creek - $7,754.00.
7. Request for payment - Valuation Services - Professional Services - Thompson Creek - $500.00.
8. Approval of Claims
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Thompson Creek Hazard Mitigation Project - purchase of real property
1. Public Hearing
2. Resolution - Authorize Purchase
C. Resolution - Department of Roads Maintenance Agreement - 84th Street
D. Resolution - Surplus Equipment
E. Resolution - Loader Tire Purchase
F. Special Assessments
G. Executive Session - Contract Negotiations
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to three minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.