View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
August 3, 2015
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
All matters listed under item A, Consent Agenda, are considered to be routine by the city council and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of the Minutes of the July 21, 2015 City Council Meeting
3. Approval of the Minutes of the July 20, 2015 City Council Budget Workshop
4. Approval of the Minutes of the July 21, 2015 City Council Budget Workshop
5. Approval of the Minutes of the July 9, 2015 Library Advisory Board Meeting
6. Pay Request from Upstream Weeds – Professional Services – Thompson Creek Restoration Project - $2,026.66
7. Pay Request from Midwest Right of Way Services, Inc. – Professional Services – Brentwood Crossing Redevelopment Project - $4,945.00
8. Pay Request from Thompson Dreessen & Dorner, Inc. – Professional Services – Thompson Creek - $7,566.44
9. Approval of Claims.
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Fiscal Year 15/16 Municipal Budget
1. Public Hearing
2. Appropriations Ordinance – First Reading
3. Master Fee Ordinance – First Reading
C. Resolution – Authorize Sale of Police K-9
D. Resolution – Authorize Naming of Field at Sports Complex
E. Approval of a Class I Liquor License – Andy Nguyen dba Bamboo Nail Spa
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.