View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
January 2, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Reappointment - Civil Service Commission – Marv Birkey – 5 year term
· Appointment of Fire Department Recruits – Travis Ayala, Ryan Bowden, Corey Christensen, Jason DiMinico, James Gilbert, Todd Janovsky, Bryan Jirak, Joseph Margritz, Alex Martin, Pat O’Brien, Mike Stubbs, Matthew Wescott
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from December 18, 2007
3. Approval of Library Advisory Board Minutes* from November 8, 2007
4. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes* from December 20, 2007
5. 84th Street Pavement Resurfacing
a. Change Order No. 2 - Western Engineering* - $7,461.50
b. Final Pay request from Western Engineering* - $75,244.86
6. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Special Assessments* – Southport West Public Improvements
1. Resolution – Setting the date for the Board of Equalization meeting and public hearing.
2. Resolution – Accept engineer’s certificate of acceptance, statement of costs, schedule
of assessments and assessment plat.
C. Job Description* – Building Inspector II
D. Special Assessment* for Property Improvements
1. Public Hearing
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.