View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
February 19, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Service Award – Valerie Houloose* – 10 years
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from February 5, 2008
3. Approval of La Vista/Metropolitan Community College Condominium Owners Association, Inc. Meeting Minutes* February 4, 2008
4. Approval of Park & Recreation Advisory Committee Minutes* January 16, 2008
5. Pay request #5 from John Q. Hammons* for construction loan - $428,960.87
6. Pay request #1 from The Austin Peters Group, Inc.* for compensation study - $3,697.50
7. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Application* for Rezoning – Lot 380, Cimarron Woods (SW 96th & Harrison St.)
1. Public Hearing
2. Ordinance – Approve rezoning
C. Resolution* – Nebraska Public Transportation Assistance Program FY2008 Agreement
D. Resolution* – Approve purchase – Voicemail computer for all City Facilities.
E. Executive Session - Strategy Session/Negotiating Guidance - Sarpy County Interlocal Agreement
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.