View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
March 4, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Service Award* – Mark Flash – 5 years
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from February 19, 2008
3. Approval of the Planning Commission Minutes* from January 17, 2008
4. Pay request #3 from Leo A Daly* for Municipal Facilities Plan - $3,000.00
5. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. One and Six Year Street Improvement Plan*
1. Public Hearing
C. Fireworks Permits*
1. Resolution – Establish Number of Permits
2. Resolution – Issuance of Permits
D. Resolution* – Purchase of Firefighter Bunker Gear
E. Class CK Liquor License Application* for The Rendezvous Company dba Houston’s Lounge
F. Class C Liquor License Application* for Glory Days, Inc. dba J-Birds Food & Spirits Lounge
G. Special Assessment* for Property Improvements
H. Resolution - Amendment to Interlocal Cooperation Agreement**
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
**Amended 3/3/08 at 4:30 p.m.
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.