View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
June 3, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Service Award* – George Barth – 5 Years
· Appointment of Fire Department Recruits – Travis Hunt, Michael Gramolini, Jr., Alyssa Stubbs, Steven Leighton, Troy Little, Skyler Foral, Jerad Henderson, Dawn Mastra, Bryce Taeger, Heath Lewis, Christopher Wieker, Christopher Hall, Marcie Woodward
· Special Report – John Yochum – Sarpy County Economic Development Corp.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from May 20, 2008
3. Approval of Board of Adjustment Minutes* from May 15, 2008
4. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Application* for Preliminary Planned Unit Development – Lot 380, Cimarron Woods (SW of 96th and Harrison)
1. Public Hearing
C. Call for Redemption of Bonds* and Refunding Series 2008 Bond Issue (tabled from May 20, 2008 meeting)
1. Resolution – Call of Various Purpose Bonds, 2001 Series for redemption.
2. Resolution – Call of Various Purpose Bonds, 2002 Series for redemption.
3. Resolution – Call of General Obligation Bonds, 2001 Series for redemption.
4. Resolution – Call of General Obligation Bonds, 2002 Series for redemption.
5. Ordinance – Refunding Bond Issue, Series 2008
D. Resolution* – Adoption - Strategic Plan
E. Class IK Liquor License Application* – La Vista ES Catering Co Inc dba La Vista Embassy Suites
F. Special Assessment* for Property Improvements
G. Executive Session - Strategy Session/Negotiating Guidance – Keno Lottery, Strategy Session/Negotiating Guidance - Interlocal Agreement***
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
***Amended 6/2/2008 at 4:30 p.m.
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.