View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
July 1, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from June 17, 2008
3. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes* from June 19, 2008
4. Approval of Board of Adjustment Minutes* from May 15, 2008
5. Pay request No. 7 from Leo A Daly* for Municipal Facilities Plan - $3,000.00
6. Keystone Trail
a. Pay Request No. 9 from Thompson, Dreessen & Dorner, Inc.* for engineering services - $250.12.
7. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Preliminary Report* and Discussion – Municipal Facilities Plan
C. Ordinance* – Vacation of a Plat – Property within La Vista Falls Golf Course & Central Park (tabled from 6/17/08 meeting)
D. Resolution* – Agreement for Professional Services – Cart Corrals
E. Resolution* – Permission to Consume Alcohol at Swimming Pool on July 12, 2008
F. Executive Session – Strategy Session/Negotiating Guidance – Keno Lottery; Litigation Strategy Session – Oriental Trading Company; and To Receive Legal Advice Subject to Attorney Client Privilege – Lot 380, Cimarron Woods
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.