View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
September 16, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Proclamation* – Domestic Violence Awareness Month
· Appointments to Planning Commission –
Michael Circo move from Alternate to fill vacancy of regular board position
Jason Nielsen* to fill vacancy of alternate position
·** Special Report – John Yochum – Sarpy County Economic Development Corp.
·** Proclamation - Special Recognition
·** Special Report – Angela Odorisio - La Vista Community Foundation
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from September 2, 2008
3. Approval of Park & Recreation Advisory Committee Minutes* from August 20, 2008
4. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes* from August 21, 2008
5. Approval of Civil Service Commission Minutes* from September 8, 2008
6. Pay request No. 5 from Beringer Ciaccio Dennell Mabrey* for professional services – Cart Corrall Design - $4,671.25
7. Pay Request from Water’s Edge Aquatic Design, LLC* for swimming pool concept plan - $2,699.62
8. Pay request No. 12 from John Q. Hammons* for Construction Loan - $46,594.24
9. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Ordinance* – Provide Qualification Standards for Keno Lottery Sales Outlet Locations
C. Amending* the Compensation Ordinance & Setting Rates of Auto Allowance
1. Ordinance – Amend the Compensation Ordinance
2. Resolution – Setting Rates of Auto and Phone Allowances
D. Resolution* – Award Contract – Cart Corrals
E. Strategic Plan Update*
F. Special Assessments* for Property Improvements
1. Public Hearing
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
**Amended 09/15/2008 at 4:00 p.m.
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.