View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
October 21, 2008
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes* from October 7, 2008
3. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes* from September 18, 2008
4. Pay request No. 10 from Leo A Daly* for Municipal Facilities Plan - $3,000.00
5. Pay request No. 13 from John Q. Hammons* for Construction Loan - $46,533.86
6. Approval of Claims*
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Ordinances* – Officials/Employee Bonds – Amend Municipal Code Sections 31.21, 31.23, 33.23, and 33.40.
C. Restatement* of Municipal Retirement Plans
1. Ordinance – Public safety employees
2. Resolution – General employees and the city administrators
D. Resolution* – Election of Directors to the La Vista Metropolitan Community College Board of Directors
E. Resolution* – Purchase Dump Truck – Public Works
F. Class C Liquor License Application* – PGC Southport Inc dba Pizza Gourmet
1. Public Hearing
G.** Motion to Change Start Time of City Council Meeting on November 4, 2008 to 6:00 p.m.
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
**Amended October 20, 2008 at 4:30 p.m.
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to five minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.