View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
June 2, 2009
Harold "Andy" Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Service award - Kyle Rappold - 5 years; Brady Small - 10 years; Scott Stopak - 15 years; Kevin Pokorny - 20 years
· Appointment of Fire Department Recruits - Jonathan Anthony, Kyle Cornwell, Adam Elbert, Michael Hopkins, Christian Kubat, Steven Morris, Kristin Olive, Jason Penke, Aaron Peth, Patrick Roberts, Eric Starlin, Kelly Vogel, Luke Walsh, Melissa Webber, John Wynn, Jr.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes from May 19, 2009
3. Pay request No. 2 from EDAW - 84th Street Redevelopment Vision - $24,999.24
4. Approval of Claims
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B. Application for Preliminary Planned Unit Development, Lot 380, Cimarron Woods
1. Public Hearing
C. Resolution - Contract for Professional Services - GIS
D. Executive Session - Strategy Session/Negotiating Guidance
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to three minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.