View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
LA VISTA CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
December 15, 2009
Harold "Andy" Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
· Call to Order
· Pledge of Allegiance
· Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
· Service Award - Mark Ellerbeck - 5 Years
- Library Advisory Board - Re-appoint Kim Schmit-Pokorny - 2 year term
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board - Re-appoint Pat Lodes and Jeff Kupfer - 2 year terms;
· Special Report - Toby Churchill - Sarpy County Economic Development Corp.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Agenda as Presented
2. Approval of City Council Minutes from December 1, 2009
3. Approval of City Council Minutes from December 8, 2009
4. Approval of Planning Commission Minutes from November 19, 2009
5. Monthly Financial Report - November 2009
6. Pay request from Sarpy County Economic Development Corporation - annual investment - $10,000.00
7. Pay request from Berens-Tate Consulting Group - professional services - $5,500.00
8. Approval of Claims
· Reports from City Administrator and Department Heads
B Application for Final PUD Plan, Final Plat, CUP and Subdivision Agreement Approval - Lot 380, Cimarron Woods
1. Public Hearing
C. Application for CDBG Funding - Easyway International, LLC
1. Resolution - Adopt Policies and Procedures for CDBG funding
2. Public Hearing
3. Resolution - Consider an application from Easyway International, LLC for CDBG funds
D. Land Acquisition - 7215 S. 83rd Street
2. Resolution - Approval of purchase
E. Resolution - Nebraska Department of Roads Supplemental Agreement No. 3 - La Vista Link - Keystone Trail.
F. Resolution - Purchase - Digital in-car Camera System
G. Resolution - Purchase - Mobile Data Computers
H. Portal Greenway Review
I. Strategic Plan - Progress Report
J.** Resolution - Authorization to Purchase Computer Equipment - Western States
Contracting Alliance & Dell
K.** Executive Session - Personnel
· Comments from the Floor
· Comments from Mayor and Council
** Amended 12/14/09 at 4:30 p.m.
*Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the attached documents on the agenda. Download times will vary depending on the size of the document.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Clerk prior to the meeting at 402-331-4343. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Council packet. Citizens may address the Mayor and Council under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to three minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.