Go To Search
Your GovernmentDepartmentsCommunity ServicesBusiness ServicesI Want To
Click to Home
Handicap Parking
Handicapped Parking Permits
Handicapped Parking Permits are issued by the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles. Applications can be downloaded or may be picked up at city hall. Once the application is completed, it must be returned to city hall for verification.

Proof of identification will be required when submitting the application. This application will then be forwarded by the city to the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles for processing. Once the permit has been processed, it is sent directly to the applicant by mail.

For complete information about Handicapped Parking Permits, please go the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Web Site.