Never re-typeset, re-create, or alter the La Vista logo in any way. Any change made to the logo will cause inconsistencies with the brand image, ultimately diluting its impact. To maintain consistency, use only approved digital art files.
- Alter the logo.
- Stretch the logo.
- Re-typeset the wordmark.
- Delete the swoosh from the logo.
- Change the proportions of the building in relation to the La Vista wordmark.
- Use any colors other than black and PMS 201.
- Place the logo over images without sufficient contrast.
- Use the logo over a dark color.
- Use a gradient in the logo.
- Add a drop shadow to the logo.