La Vista Senior Activity Center
The Seniors meet at the La Vista Community Center.
COVID-19 Senior Lunches
Starting Tuesday, May 12, the Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging (ENOA) will be opening their Grab and Go Lunch Program to all seniors.
Meal orders need to be placed by noon, the workday prior to the day for the order. Orders can be placed daily, or for one full week.
Meal contributions are $4 for seniors age 60 and older.
The menu will follow the ENOA Meals on Wheels program; no deli options are available.
If you are interested in participating in ENOA’s Grab and Go Lunch Program, please contact Senior Services Manager Kaily Stanley at 402-331-3455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Distancing Special Events
June 11 and 25, 10:15 a.m., Car Bingo
On June 11 and 25, the La Vista Senior Center will host Car Bingo in the parking lot at 8116 Park View Blvd.!
Bingo starts at 10:15 a.m. Please arrive at 10 a.m. to park.
The safety rules in place for this event are:
- You will be playing bingo from your car with one disposable bingo card, roll down your window, but please do not get out of your car.
- Please bring your own pen/marker to mark your bingo card.
- Leave one parking place between you and the car next to you.
- Bathroom access is not available.
- If you get a bingo, please honk your horn to notify us and we will bring you a prize.
Please RSVP to Kaily Stanley at 402-331-3455 or email@example.com.
All the information you will need for the next month can be found in the Senior Newsletter! Menus for lunches, visiting nurse information, transportation information, special trips, activities, and all your regular monthly events.are in this monthly newsletter.