Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request of Enforcement Action

  1. If you have a traffic complaint, please provide as much of the information as you can. The more information you are able to provide i.e times and descriptions will help us address the complaint.

    Based on the information you provide, we will have a Traffic Officer monitor the area and address the concerns. Unless more information is needed the officer looking into the complaint will not be contacting you.

    If your complaint is related to concerns about street signs, roadway markings, or other design questions, please contact the City of La Vista Public Works Department at 402-331-8927.

    If you are unable to read or submit this form online, please participate by contacting us via email or telephone us at 402-331-1582.

  2. Tell us how to get in touch with you
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.