View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
La Vista Park & Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
September 21, 2016
Harold “Andy” Anderson Council Chamber
La Vista City Hall
8116 Park View Blvd.
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Announcement of Location of Posted Open Meetings Act
All matters under Item A, Consent Agenda, are considered to be routine by the Park & Recreation Advisory Board and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
A. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the Minutes of the August 17, 2016 Park & Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting
• Reports from Recreation Director and Staff
1. Program Information
2. Recreation Sports Program 3 Year Comparison
3. Recreation Dept. Revenue, Traffic Count
4. Special Services Bus Revenue, Ridership
5. Golf Course Revenue, Rounds
6. Pool Revenue, Visitors
• Comments from the Floor
• Comments from Park & Recreation Advisory Committee
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend all meetings. If special accommodations are required please contact the Recreation Director prior to the meeting at 402-331-3455. A copy of the Open Meeting Act is posted in the Council Chamber and available in the public copies of the Park & Recreation Advisory Committee packet. Citizens may address the Park & Recreation Advisory Committee under "Comments from the Floor." Comments should be limited to three minutes. We ask for your cooperation in order to provide for an organized meeting.